Ronald J. Watkins is available for public speaking events. He is most often asked to speak on the following topics:
- His long fight to protect his sources, and his defense of the First Amendment, in the writing of Birthright. His
struggle received national publicity and resulted in landmark court decisions.
- How to write a book, when to use a writing collaborator and when to call on the services of a ghostwriter. How
becoming an author can enhance your career and/or business. Today's publishing and marketing options.
- The history of the Western expansion into the world, the Portuguese discoveries and the first voyage of Vasco da
Gama to India. The consequences for the world and lessons that apply to us today.
- Impeachment: It's use in politics and application in American history.
- Murder in America, where it stands today compared to our history, why we are fascinated by it and what the future
Ronald J. Watkins